This is the Message Centre for FairlyStrange

D*** This Rain!!!

Post 1

FairlyStrange

Well...here it is a good Saturday morning. The wifes' at work, as usual....my perfect time for yard work. (If she's here nothing gets done, what can I say.) Trouble is, it's raining cats and dogs. It has been all morning. According to the radar, it's going to do this all afternoon, as well.

I refer to this space as "My Jungle" for a reason...it's a reflection of my yard. I have flower gardens to weed, veggie garden to work, an auto shop to clean and a pool that desperately needs vacuumed and balanced. That's just maintenence....I don't even want to go into needed exterior repairs!80 I can do none of the above in a driving rain.

So here I sit.

Guess I'll have to get some of it done tomorrow, wife or no wife. If I don't,my nieghbors are going to run me off.

Well, at least the nieghbor on the corner is in my same boat and the little house next door is vacant, so it looks worse than mine. I'm just not use to this stuff getting this far ahead of me.

NM
"Goodnight Sweet Princess, Whoever You Are"

D*** This Rain!!!

Post 2

Baron_Shatturday

I only missed ya by 5 WEEKS? Hell's bells, we almost COLLIDED- well, at least compared to how often we actually bump into each other here...

Yer married again?

D*** This Rain!!!

Post 3

FairlyStrange

'ello stranger! Long time no hear!

Hey...we're within a 2 week spread now....'course you probably won't drop by for another year.smiley - winkeye

Every now and then a couple of us old geezers actually meet up here in real time. THAT'S quite fun!

And yes...married again. Swore I wouldn't, but life has a way of changing your mind.

Been married to this lady for just over 3 years. Still happy.

How's your world treating you? Still in "Hotlanta"?

Check in from time to time...you never know who you'll find here!

NM

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for FairlyStrange

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more