This is the Message Centre for jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Post 21

Hati

+3C here today, too much if you ask. smiley - tongueout

Post 22

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Actually, I didn't ask...but I will beg, smiley - grovel pleease send some of that warm weather here!

Post 23

smiley - winkeye Hello Hati smiley - hug how are things otherwise?

Post 24

aah, it would appear you already have, only -7 out there! smiley - ta

Post 25

Hati

Other than that I have been very busy - we have one art project going on here and that keeps me smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run. That isn't bad actually, rather a great fun. smiley - smiley

Post 26

Izzybelle

Glad to hear you survived the cold weather.
Weather here is back to normal gothenburgish winter; +5, rainy, windy, grey...in other words dreadful..., but everybody, except kids are pleased that the snow is gone

smiley - snowman
Izzybelle

Post 27

Had meant to pass on this link Izzybelle (not that I'm involved at all): http://www.canadianbirkie.com Just to let you know that we're not all "couch potatoes". smiley - rofl

Post 28

Izzybelle

I donĀ“t mind couches...
The birkebeiner sounds something like our Vasaloppet http://www.nordicskiracer.com/Racing/2002/Vasaloppet.asp

Izzybelle

Post 29

Sprite

Yeah me too jazz smiley - smiley glad your ok and glad i did pop by in the end!

TO EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM;
US "WALLIES" AT THE "WALLY CLUB" ARE LOOKING FOR NEW RECUITS TO JOIN US, THE WALLY CLUB IS A CLUB WHERE PEOPLE HANG OUT AND CHAT AND BE ABSOLUTLEY CRAZY!! WE HAVE MANY FACILITES LIKE A BARsmiley - bubbly A GAMES ROOMsmiley - cool A CAFEsmiley - cake A PAA PARTY ROOMsmiley - disco AND MANY MORE FACILITES FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT! SO WHY NOT POP ALONG TO SAY HI AND IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE THEN PLEASE THINK ABOUT JOINING! AS I SAY WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW RECUITS SO CLICK THIS LINK AND WE'LL BE HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU! A1107776

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more