This is the Message Centre for jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Well, as Canada gets a blast of winter weather (or at least somewhat of a return to what Canadian winters were like up until about the early '70's), Edmonton's mercury is predicted to fall to -38 C today, with the addition of a winchill, taking us down to approximately -50! smiley - brrsmiley - brrsmiley - brrsmiley - brrsmiley - brrsmiley - brrsmiley - brrsmiley - brrsmiley - brrsmiley - brrsmiley - brrsmiley - brr

Post 2

rangerjustice (formerly warrior ranger)

*passes Jazz a blanket, a thermos of Irish smiley - coffee, and a hot water bottle before she heads off to get ready for w**k*

smiley - goodluck mate... try not to let anything important freeze up! smiley - brr

Post 3

smurfles

bbrrrrr!!it sounds dreadful darrell.smiley - sadfacehere's a few smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrink to keep you warm hen you've emptied the flask.
our snow is fo forecast for later tonight.then we can have a smiley - snowball fight.tha.that wind chill factor sounounds scary!!!keep warm,,and smilingsmiley - love> smiley - hugsalxxx

Post 4

cuddlywolf@bring back digyboxes

smiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hug

Post 5

tonemonkey(Steve Cooper, of BLiM fame (?!) contact me!)

Jeez and we think we have it cold at the moment at around freezing!smiley - biggrin

Good luck!

Post 6

tanzen

-50 smiley - yikes?

I can't even comprehend that kind of cold....for me cold is 10 (and that's not -10...just 10...)

Well, if you feel like having a holiday somewhere where it's still sunny - you know where to find me smiley - cheers!

Post 7

clzoomer- a bit woobly

http://www.katkam.ca/

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more