This is the Message Centre for jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

hunches

Post 1

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

"Trust your hunches. They're usually based on facts filed away just below the concious level."

Dr. Joyce Brothers

hunches

Post 2

smurfles

hello darrell......its very true!!!
i am a great ditherer,,,,,but when it comes to people i tend to go with my gut instincts,,,,,never far wrong.i have some very special friends thanks to the hunches though!!!!xxx

hunches

Post 3

Righto sal! smiley - ok I usually rely on hunches/gut instincts with people too. Made a number of friends that way...yourself included smiley - winkeye ! So how are you? Hope all is well.

Was also wonderin', you haven't heard from sheryl, have you? Its been over a week since I have. Really hope she's alright!

hunches

Post 4

blaue Augen

Oh, I agree too! You've got to trust your gut. I've that we, as humans, have learned to ignore our instincts. What a pity.

hunches

Post 5

Or at least, all too often, for whatever reason, we ignore ((or overrule/deny them smiley - erm . How're you doing Juliana? Haven't heard from you in ages!

hunches

Post 6

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Everytime I do not follow my gut feeling( or inspiration that crossed my mind) I am sorry . If I fail to listen I use it as proof of how I should have. I could kick myself when I do not!

"listen" to that voice because it has never been wrong!

I think it is important to teach children about it being *real help* in life. It can be practiced. It builds trust in yourself and for some, beyond self. Into the point of interconnection of all humnan spirits and all life.smiley - smiley

hunches

Post 7

smurfles

hi there darrell..i arent too bad at all smiley - love,,,AND YOU????whoopps smiley - sorry,i will insist on catching the caps button.i think that if you follow your instincts and know that you like someone it has to be worked at....to get the best out of a friendship.
i havnt heard from sheryl.or seen any postings from her...maybe she hasnt managed to get her upgrade sorted out.i will mail a mutual friend and ask if theyve heard from her,and let you know.its nice to see you back ,and participating in the chat again.i'll let yu know if i find anything out.take care,smiley - lovensmiley - hugs salxxxx

hunches

Post 8

I'd actually gotten an e-mail from sheryl, sal, she was very smiley - ill as a result of that pneumonia shot...she's still not quuite 100%.

hunches

Post 9

tonemonkey(Steve Cooper, of BLiM fame (?!) contact me!)

Instinct is the best way to find a friend, and also the best way to play music or paint.

Without following your inspiration and instinct you have no soul.

Oh and hello everyone, sorry I've been off for a couple of nights, trips to the movies and suchlike!smiley - biggrin

hunches

Post 10

Ah, no prob, tonemonkey...anything interesting?

hunches

Post 11

tonemonkey(Steve Cooper, of BLiM fame (?!) contact me!)

Kill Bill, typical Tarantino. Entertaining ultraviolence with style.smiley - biggrin Beautifully shot, great soundtrack, humour, and total gore in a kungfoo movie. I loved itsmiley - cool

hunches

Post 12

zendevil

Hey, it's that rare beastie, jazz with eyes!

How ya doing? Long time, no squeak; glad to see you made ACE status.

As for hunches, if in doubt between heart & head, I tend to go for heart. If it all goes wrong, then you can usually use the head to sort it out, but if you don't follow the hunch, the moment passes....

smiley - zensmiley - devilTerri (spouting words of wisdom almost as if she knew about these things.)

hunches

Post 13

Hi Terri smiley - hug , I'm doing fine...was just out playing pool with a friend. Yes, it has been awhile, hasn't it! Hope all is well there.

Not all that much time for the ACEin' duties/responsibilities/obligations right now, I'm taking a 4 day a week 'Manageing Change' seminar thats over on the 31st...interesting things we're covering. May have a couple new members joining hootoo, on my recommendation!

hunches

Post 14

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

A lot of those seminars have great humorous speakers.
I hope yours has some!

OOO new hooters to come maybe!smiley - smiley

hunches

Post 15

Yes, abbi, a great humorous speaker...& every so often someone in the group'll crack her up. An added feature (so to speak) is that she's had a hearing loss, so has got a little (rusty)apricot colored poodle as a guide dog, named Oz - actually Oswald. He's the group's resident snuggler!

Key: Complain about this post