This is the Message Centre for Mystical Angel aka l'ange mystique - Patron Saint Of Silly Pole Dancers And Queen of the Space-Hopper!

Euro 2004 Grrr!!

Post 1

Mystical Angel aka l'ange mystique - Patron Saint Of Silly Pole Dancers And Queen of the Space-Hopper!

Well, I'd love to stay around and have a natter like, but with all the football on the TV i'm hardly getting a look-in for the keyboard smiley - steam
I want my telly back!!!!
I reckon us anti-footy folks should start a protest for real tv... I mean, why oh why do they need to move me soaps?!smiley - wah No E-Enders, Corries on late, and Emmerdale, well, aint even watching that at the minute cuz its boring now smiley - biggrin But why cant they arrange the football around the regular programmes instead of moving regular tv slots for 22 men kicking round a bag of airsmiley - grr

AND i'm not getting to come and play in here... Its just not on.. Im gonna have to pull the plug on the TV and form me own little protest!!! smiley - laugh

Euro 2004 Grrr!!

Post 2

~:*-Venus-*:~

Here! here! I agree, i'm sick of footy. And you try and find summat else to watch while footy is on!! HA!! no chance. They put rubbish on the other channels...so you end up with the footy anyway smiley - grrsmiley - steam

Ok moan over! smiley - laugh

Euro 2004 Grrr!!

Post 3

Emmiee

Er.... would ya mind NOT using my page to write about FOOTBALL please? Ugh hehe xxxxxxxx

Euro 2004 Grrr!!

Post 4

Mystical Angel aka l'ange mystique - Patron Saint Of Silly Pole Dancers And Queen of the Space-Hopper!

Erm... Emmz, Im not using your page to write about football... This is MY journal smiley - laugh
It shows up on your page cuz you got me selected as a friend on your list, so shows all my current journals etc.

Venus... smiley - biggrin Its not fair...This is the first time this week ive been able to get on... Roll on cricket season... Nobody likes that, so i'll have full TV control once again smiley - laugh

Euro 2004 Grrr!!

Post 5

Emmiee

Ohhhhhh... I getcha hehe x

Euro 2004 Grrr!!

Post 6

St Romani Angel Guardian of Crystals. Minister of Coffee now on the decaff!!

smiley - erm jess would you mind not discussing footy at all it does my head in smiley - headhurts

romi smiley - angel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mystical Angel aka l'ange mystique - Patron Saint Of Silly Pole Dancers And Queen of the Space-Hopper!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more