This is the Message Centre for Mystical Angel aka l'ange mystique - Patron Saint Of Silly Pole Dancers And Queen of the Space-Hopper!

Right, I'm needing help!!

Post 1

Mystical Angel aka l'ange mystique - Patron Saint Of Silly Pole Dancers And Queen of the Space-Hopper!

Having read through a few of the posting Re:Telewest/h2-Digibox access, I now know to drop the lol's and lmao's. However, they go on about Guide entries and the such like...
That is just the one thing i have never quite got the hang of. Where do i do them? Where do they go? Who says if they go in or not? And how do i know? I am well confused by all this mumbo jumbo speak ISP's and Saturnine and Betsie.. Its all greek to me. So if people have problems with other users, then why dont they just say rather than complain about them? And if theres such a problem, about people that use txt-speak, and dont enter the guide with proper entries.... Can someone please help me to suss out the guide smiley - biggrin

Post 2

BATWING1 Minister of Mirth Merriment and Insanity (portfolio)

eh!.......wot! i yam totally confuzzled

smiley - doh

Post 3

Mystical Angel aka l'ange mystique - Patron Saint Of Silly Pole Dancers And Queen of the Space-Hopper!

Well, Your confused....

....Im confused.....

.....We're ALL confused smiley - biggrin

Hiya batty!! Why you confused bab smiley - laugh

smiley - angel

Post 4

BATWING1 Minister of Mirth Merriment and Insanity (portfolio)

need you ask.....

i read your 1st posting and you know it don`t take much smiley - wah
smiley - doh

Post 5

smiley - laugh

Yeah confused meself too smiley - biggrin
Just dont have a clue what im doing now smiley - laugh
Hardly anybody to talk to now, cos nobodys ever online when i pop in...sob...

smiley - angel

Post 6

Poison Oak

smiley - wah I know that feeling smiley - wah

smiley - vampire

Post 7

Oh, by the way, has anyone seen huggy (colonel ketchup) lurking? Left a message on her page, but heard nothing smiley - laugh

Post 8

Poison Oak

smiley - sorry hun I haven't heard from huggy in yonks but I will keep my eye out for her ok

Pally

Post 9

Speak of the devil and she shall appear smiley - laugh

Just sent that up and who should reply to another convo thread.....?!

.......The Huggster!! Hoorah!!

Post 10

Poison Oak

If thats the case hun I shall lurk over to your page and sneak a message on myself and see if she can guess who it is.
smiley - vampire

Post 11

St Romani Angel Guardian of Crystals. Minister of Coffee now on the decaff!!

hey mystical guess what ive had another article accepted for the Edited Guide here on h2 smiley - bubbly

romi smiley - angel

Key: Complain about this post