A Conversation for skateboard

Stupid Police

Post 1

The 1 and only Elkherd

A firend of mine (Genital Ben) got arrested cos he was sk8in. He was 'damaging the pavement' or some shite. It probably didn't help that he had 'Sk8boarding is not a crime' on his grip tape and that he had a lengthy arguement when the police tried to move him on...

Now we just sk8 past the police station twenty times a day.

Stupid Police

Post 2

Nack Nill

hmmm, sounds like something that happened to me, except I happened to be in a rather perturbed mood at the time and decided to see if my fist liked his face. Needless to say he was unhappy.

Bums

Post 3

The 1 and only Elkherd

Says in the article that people treat sk8ers as bums, vandals or suchlike. You must be american or you would have said tramps instead of bums for comic effect. (Tramp=vagrant in britain). Near our sk8 park there's a group of, um, bums (that actually means arse to me) who sit around *eating* tobacco and shouting at the sk8ers. They're quite funny, in that odd sort of way.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for skateboard

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more