A Conversation for Association of Researcher Skeptics

Can I join?

Post 1

And Introducing... A Leg

There's nothing wrong with an apparently mad hypotheis as long as you put forward good reasons for suggesting it. But then you must test it and *if it disagrees with experiment, then it is wrong!* Just Plain Wrong.

And any scientist who acknowleges that his pet hypothesis that was going to bring him fame and fortune has been proven worng, then he has my eternal respect. He is a true unsung hero.

Can I join?

Post 2

NAITA (Join ViTAL - A1014625)

Corsh you can join. smiley - smiley The more the merrier. Except for these little flies, where the heck to they come frome? It's winter, they're supposed to all be dead! Mmm.. where was I? Oh, right, welcome!

Can I join?

Post 3

And Introducing... A Leg

If they're anything like the ones in my friend's flat recently, try the sanitary bin.smiley - biggrin

Can I join?

Post 4

PQ

My bin is frozen shut at the moment...I'll have to defrost it soon...

Can I join?

Post 5

NAITA (Join ViTAL - A1014625)

Apropos frozen, I want new handles for my bike. Some that are poorer at conducting heat.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more