This is the Message Centre for Recumbentman

I've been tubed

Post 1

Recumbentman

I took part in the Ukulele Hooley in Dublin on the 16th of August, and today I find I have been uploaded to YouTube for the first time. Strange feeling, that. Going round the YouBend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQYI8mpe2CI

I've been tubed

Post 2

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

And I've recently Tubed myself. Those who know my RL name can find it, in combination with the word 'Elephant'. It's me doing a gig a couple of years ago. I come in pt 1, 7:00. (The quality's appalling, I'm afraid)

I always imagine that You Tube must have been set up by Scots. True? Only...'You tube!' means something over here.

I've been tubed

Post 3

Recumbentman

Can't hear much of the words, apart from your apology for speaking English smiley - erm

I've been tubed

Post 4

Edward the Bonobo - Gone.

I also taught them some Scots. smiley - smiley The word 'outwith'. My tame perfesser has been using it ever since. The other week she used it in front of my two English colleagues, as a private joke between us.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Recumbentman

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more