This is the Message Centre for twinklingDi

Hello About me

Post 1

twinklingDi

smiley - magic I'm new to this site,so I'm a bit nervous still finding my way around. I enjoy the outdoors and the countryside and am happy when I can just wander around and enjoy the sites and sounds. I love cricket and a wide range of music.I enjoy doing crosswords{not very good really,but that won't put me off].Do get in touch love to hear from you. Thank you for time.smiley - winkeye

Hello About me

Post 2

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Hello twinklingDi!*extends hand for handshake*smiley - winkeye I was just looking over the recent registrants(or newbies). I see that my colleague Feisor has aced/greeted you. I just thought I'd stop in to say hello, shake virtual hands'n'all! I also like a variety of smiley - musicalnote and some crosswords as well - I tend to "run hot'n'cold" quite often(sharp at times, rather thicksmiley - huhat others). Do hope you enjoy hootoo-as we often refer to h2g2. Feel free to click on my underlined nickname and visit my space at some point. smiley - cheers*waves*

Hello About me

Post 3

twinklingDi

smiley - bubblythanks for your greeting nice to know there is someone out there watched the F1 race today shame about Hamilton. Brill weather here today I just love the sunshine. don't you hope to hear from you soon bye for nowsmiley - cool love smiley - chocandsmiley - cakeand coffee.

Hello About me

Post 4

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

*clink*smiley - bubblyOh you're quite welcome! Yes, love the sunshine...it is poking though here'n'there. Enjoying smiley - coffee at the moment, I suppose smiley - choc and smiley - cakecome later. Mmmm , Kerrstin's smiley - chochttp://www.kerstinschocolates.comsmiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for twinklingDi

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more