This is the Message Centre for BradSlovan

Another country heard from

Post 41

kri stickle mass

yes bushy... but i dont need to read him

you limit yourself or not. i think your gene system is all very well but my system is operating effectively now and is all-encompassing which yours is not. you need to open your mind to another dimension of thinking that is not predicated from without. (so second hand in its boundaries)

smiley - surfersmiley - wizard kris
smiley - rose

smiley - tongueout

Post 42

Bushwhack'd

What exactly is your system kris? Can you define it in less semantic terms so that I can understand better? I apologise for my narrow scope in defining these terms of reference...

On the subject of an open mind I believe that there is an inherent uncertainty in science, primarily physics, which leads to the logical conclusion that in an infinite universe there is infinite possibilty. I suspect our respective means of approach vary only rather than, any percieved search for reality?

I am up to 11 dimensions in calculating the overall structure and nature of the universe but most are curled up so tightly that one cannot readily notice or access them. This is M-Theory by the way, a combination of supergravity and superstring theories! How many dimensions were you thinking of? Many of the topics I have looked at are far more wildly interesting and diverse than more esoteric topics such as alien abduction, telekinesis or spiritualism. I reject the insinuation, in the nicest possible way as I suspect you meant it not as an insult, I hope, that I have a closed mind!

Post 43

kri stickle mass

no bushy ... darlin, remember i like you so if it looks like i am being insulting - that will be me teasing and let er rip and tease me back hirsute yoni smiley - silly

i was proposing the suggestion that you might have limited yourself. you can suggest anything you like where you believe i might not have everything you do smiley - tongueout i dont need a defined system. in this infinity of choice i am walking a natural route in all my dimensions. a living laboratory with a unique scientess smiley - eureka at the helm and a genius smiley - lighthouseat the core. on a personal level, i appear only to be the operator that chooses which buttons to press. nothing to prove cos i have nothing i am trying to sell.

a universal medium with individual choice. i try and keep my systems free and flowing. any stoppages are quickly tended to. i get all the answers that i need every day. i learn everything as i go along. i dont want much so i hardly ever moan. i am always ready to play. ...so no system there then smiley - sadface ....

smiley - surfersmiley - wizard kris
smiley - rose

Post 44

Bushwhack'd

Wow! I need to re-read that several times before I respond I think...

Have a lovely evening my dear, I am afraid I must alight elsewhere in the very near future. Later 'tater! smiley - winkeye

Post 45

BradSlovan

Kris - what a true independant spirit

Wilhelm Reich didn't die in vain

Post 46

kri stickle mass

thanks brad,

we were born fully outfitted, i prefer to trust how i was born. smiley - hug

(i am dumping my full pretty picture ending it takes so long smiley - tongueout)

smiley - rose kris

Post 47

kri stickle mass

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
NO BRAD!!!! it just hit me what you had put in your post. please dont assign me to wilhelm reich. i know a bare outline of his life and ending. this man proposed a portion of what is known and understood today by those that engage with another human system directly.

(this people also do during sex but it is very strong so normally they are unaware of mechanics flows and resolutions apart form the intense pleasure of it all.) smiley - blush

i am not an adherent to any system although people are always trying to label what i say and sometimes it is zen and sometimes it is orgone and whatever else, dont know. take it from me, i have not appropriated any system. i live and operate in the here and now and i mean the absolute here and now. i study loads but what i know is a learnt conception. pigeonholing me is a quencher to your own self.

FINISHED !!!!!!!!

look, now i am back to happy silly me smiley - smileysmiley - silly

kris smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for BradSlovan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more