This is the Message Centre for BradSlovan

Another country heard from

Post 1

akira100

What ho Brad smiley - biggrin

akira100 aka Peter Lovegrove here.

Finding your feet yet? Have a look round, click on a few connections and you'll soon find a fair number of names you recognise.

smiley - cheers

Peter

Post 2

BradSlovan

Pete you old devil how long has this party been going on??/

Post 3

Sarnia

You've found Peter now Brad. I just stumble across them by accident rather than design, because I haven't yet worked out how this site works!

Post 4

Pat Pending

We should find a conversation and stay there, else we'll be chasing each others', and our own, @rses around all afternoon.

I'm going to sit here and wait for someone to come back.

PS. Peter: IMHO, "Another Country" is one of the best British films of the last 30 years.

Post 5

Sarnia

Good idea Pat. I made the same suggestion on another conversation thread! It's a great site but could be simplified!

Post 6

Pat Pending

Are you going to stay here then Sarnia, or should I be coming to join you somewhere else?

Post 7

Sarnia

I'll stay here - it's simpler! My friend Jackie has started a thread on the dating board btw. I know you rumbled me last week, but I didn't want to admit it on the 5 Live boards!

Post 8

Pat Pending

Going to get a coffee: back in a min.

Post 9

Sarnia

OK, although I can't stay too long. Will pop over and see if Jackie has had any replies (although that board is in pre-mod).

Post 10

Sarnia

Pat, sorry but have to leave. Will try and pop back later. Happy cycling!

Post 11

Pat Pending

Let me know if you get back: don't forget that S&D is permanently pre-moded, which slows everything down.

Post 12

kri stickle mass

hi everyone,. i am back online now.

i had a lovely wet time of it, wasnt horrid cos it aint cold.

smiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - diva

it may be gloomy outside but it is disco lights in here

i will bookmark this page for a congregational conversation, ( brad should put on his perverse priest's paraphernalia and bless our venture here) smiley - huh

we could have our naughtiest sermon yet. go on brad, i dare ya. smiley - biggrin

smiley - surfersmiley - wizard

kristine

Post 13

Pat Pending

Hi Kris,

Brad seems to have disappeared again (after confusing everything by starting a load of untitled bl**dy conversations), but your bath mate Bushy is around somewhere. I'm just going to sit in this conversation and hope they find us.

You really do like your smilies, don't you?!

Post 14

Pat Pending

Yes, I do know I'm replying to myself, but heh, no-one else is.

Just wanted to wish you all a good weekend: I've got to go now and take Mrs Pen to Harry Potter and the Dwarves of Death or whatever it's called: bet it'll be full of kids n'all. Bah humbug.

Play nicely: see you Monday.

Post 15

Bushwhack'd

What have I missed?

I have replied to Jackie but it is so slow! Alex (Mod) has found us as well by the way...

Post 16

akira100

smiley - yawn
Good grief, I go off for my afternoon nap (us oldens need our rest) and I miss a whole conversation that I started off! smiley - steam

I seem to have arrived just in time to see everyone saying goodbye.

Pat - if you're still about, I'm going to start a thread on "my" site (thinks: or maybe "yours", that'll make more sense) devoted to films so we can have a nice chat about something that really matters in this world. Maybe over a pint or three. smiley - ale

To everyone else - nice to see you all her today. Keep up the good work. You're all doing very well!!

smiley - cheers

Peter

Post 17

Sarnia

Have a good weekend too Pat.

Bushy, shall look at your reply to Jackie. Got an idea - think I might create "Jill Tedd" for that board - but then I don't know if I could cope with more than a couple of aliases.

Post 18

Sarnia

Hi Kristine,

Lurve the disco lights! Wet and horrible here too. Orf out now - catch you later smiley - smiley

Post 19

Sarnia

Thanks Peter.

Oh btw. Loved your Reading post (or was it a thread) on the ...and finally board last Saturday. (It was you wasn't it?)

Post 20

Bushwhack'd

Jill Tedd??? ROFL!!! Fabulous Sarnia... You have a quite a few replies now, much better than mine I might add as well!

Peter, you sound like Young Mr Grace... Was that intentional?

Crying shame about losing so much of our hard work today! There were some absolute classics from Brad, William and the others. I was crying with laughter earlier on this afternoon and totally forgot the hangover.

Hmmm... Now I feel a bit better I wonder if I just nipped out for a swift one I could restrict myself to just the one?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for BradSlovan

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more