A Conversation for I'm New - What Do I Do Now?

I'm new too!

Post 21

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

It is difficult at first, getting used to the place, but it soon becomes second nature, especially as you find different places on the site and meet and get to know new people smiley - biggrin

I'm new too!

Post 22

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I notice you havne't written an intorduction on your personal space, ou might want to do this as it gives space to tell people a little or as much as you want to about you, and what you like or dislike; have you been visited and got a message from an ACE?

I'm new too!

Post 23

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Hello and welcome to h2g2! smiley - biggrin

If you go back to your User Space (by clicking on the menu button that says My Space, if you haven't sussed it out already smiley - winkeye) and look in your Message Centre (about halfway down) you'll see that Reefgirl has left you your official welcome. If you do need help and she's not online (you can tell when someone's online when you see those little eyes beside their name) just post to this thread and one of the other ACEs, including myself, will be more than happy to help smiley - ok

I'm new too!

Post 24

fortytwopower

The place is rather daunting. The extent of topics to read about is awesome though.

I'm new too!

Post 25

fords - number 1 all over heaven

From the intruiging to the downright silly - ho yus! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more