A Conversation for I'm New - What Do I Do Now?

All about biological human life

Post 1

Researcher 242572

I am a general practisioner, very concerned about our limits. Think we have gone too far polluting this world. Now it's turning back to us, I'm afraid. We get more and more stupid, only violence and narrowminded feelings occupying us... I'm afraid we'll loose the latest branch of the evolutionary tree in life... our brain, our intelligense and feelings. Soon we'll loose or body too. Can you help me having a little more beleive in humanity and spirit?
Your sincere Kasper Rübner-Petersen, md. Denmark

Post 2

T.G.F.K.A.N.T.D.W.A.

first of all go to prefrences and change your name smiley - smiley
seconldy, man natural instinct is to explore, devolop and expand their horizens, only when Coal was invented they didnt understand the way that Co2 actully affected the Atmosphere so they carried on thinkin it was great, but they soon realised that the screwed up an at least people are trying to stop it, and its healing up as well, it only gonna take another 10 yrs lol.

I agree with you only that we as homo sapians can only explore other new tech and ideas, IE space and Genetics, and my theory aout crime? soon enough the scientist will eventully get rid of stupidy and the insticnt to go against authortiy soon smiley - smiley

Post 3

Researcher 242572

Happy you still believe in humans. I haven't believed them for the last 20 years, only believe in whales. They have done no harm to this world. Only song their love-songs to each-other. Now they can no more. We polluted their under-water-world with sonars and engine-noises. They have a brain 9 times the size of ours, I think if God chose a creatue being in his image, it would not be us- destroyoing the world, but it would be the whale... Anyway we have to think further...

Post 4

T.G.F.K.A.N.T.D.W.A.

whoa dude, u rule. i luv your idea on god there an the way u said that that was weird..

Post 5

Researcher 242572

Much more interesting is our knowledge about human and all species genetics. I could and will tell you a lot about it - studied it all my life. It's a really great story. You should know your history in life. And look into your future...

Post 6

T.G.F.K.A.N.T.D.W.A.

how can i do that?

Post 7

Researcher 242572

God is the most weird creature, we have invented, as if we don't believe in life - in ourselves...

Post 8

T.G.F.K.A.N.T.D.W.A.

yeah..

Post 9

Researcher 242572

You ought to to know, that human species only took this shape 100.000 years ago, when we fel down from a tree in africa.

Post 10

T.G.F.K.A.N.T.D.W.A.

lol, proof or spiritual?

Post 11

Researcher 242572

but there is a great prehistory to ours. You know life started out on this planet 3,5 billion years ago?

Post 12

Researcher 242572

Between 200.000 and 100.000 years ago we doubled our brainsize. Nothing happened since. I think it's diminishing now again.

Post 13

T.G.F.K.A.N.T.D.W.A.

k..

Post 14

Researcher 242572

Excuse me, have to eat for a while.

Post 15

Researcher 242572

Have eaten. Took all spirit from you?

Post 16

Xian (walking, talking, living...zombie!)

Don't mind me...I'm here for the smiley - cake...here have a smiley - towelsmiley - erm

Post 17

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

Researcher 242572,

If you would like people to "pop in" to visit you please write something in your personal space so that we can leave messages.

To open your space you can use the Edit button or this link <./>UserEdit?Masthead=1</.>

Post 18

Ghost Rider©

As Douglas Adams said,

"Goodbye, and thanks for the Fish"

Post 19

Researcher 246111

have you ever held a door open for someone?
Hanve you ever started to talk to a complete stranger, and made a friend?

If the world is truely going to pot via the devolutionary path that you imply, then simple things like these seemingly simple common place actions would not take place.
So, I think that what i am trying to say is that yes there are a lot of violent dicks out there but there are more nice people, so if you can do something simple like open a door or put a smile on someones face, then you can fell safe in the knollage that not the whole world is going bad smiley - smiley

Post 20

Ghost Rider©

There is much to admire in the Human Spirit.

Recently a man from my home town of Blackpool, UK, gave his life to save a drowning child. The child survived.

As 246111 says ( ask an ACE how to change your number to a name if you want to), Give Homo Sapiens a break.

We are not all bad.

Key: Complain about this post