This is the Message Centre for Bleu

ummm...

Post 41

Moose }:8) BOYCOTTING ALL SMILEYS UNTIL YOU GIVE US A MOOSE!!!(the first to own a conceptual spork!!!)

yeah, but y r U actuALLY doing tit?

ummm...

Post 42

Bleu

I'm working because I'd prefer not to get kicked out of this school. smiley - winkeye

ladeda. smiley - tongueout

ummm...

Post 43

Moose }:8) BOYCOTTING ALL SMILEYS UNTIL YOU GIVE US A MOOSE!!!(the first to own a conceptual spork!!!)

errrr...U just do some every now and again...

ummm...

Post 44

Quille the cynic...TC

*does it all* Crazy psychos are our teachers...aww hell it's insane the work in IB! smiley - sadface How's school there Bleu?
Do you do anything at your school Moose? smiley - laugh
smiley - elf

ummm...

Post 45

nah... work's over-rated.

ummm...

Post 46

Quille the cynic...TC

p**s! do my work then!

ummm...

Post 47

i didn't say i didn't have work to do, just that i wasn't doing any.

ummm...

Post 48

Quille the cynic...TC

agh! *hates having work to do*
smiley - elf

ummm...

Post 49

hehehehehehe... just don't do it...works for me....and i still get straight 'A's...

ummm...

Post 50

Quille the cynic...TC

smiley - laugh a few of my somewhat-close friends don't do work. They almost have straight F's..
smiley - elf

ummm...

Post 51

well they're obviously just not cool enough...

ummm...

Post 52

Quille the cynic...TC

smiley - laugh are you in high school by the by? well what grade level..anyhow?
smiley - elf

ummm...

Post 53

yeah...yr 10.

ummm...

Post 54

Quille the cynic...TC

BLARGH..
smiley - elf

ummm...

Post 55

blargh?

ummm...

Post 56

Quille the cynic...TC

yes..blargh indeed smiley - biggrin
smiley - elf

ummm...

Post 57

*slightly confused*

ummm...

Post 58

Quille the cynic...TC

no matter. I'm always confused. Doesn't bother me much smiley - smiley
smiley - elf

ummm...

Post 59

yeah i know...u started a school remember....?

ummm...

Post 60

Quille the cynic...TC

yeah...need to convert that to GuideML sometime smiley - laugh
smiley - elf

Key: Complain about this post

ummm...

More Conversations for Bleu

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more