This is the Message Centre for Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

The True Meaning of Christmas

Post 81

Jermo the Hobbit

PINKsmiley - wah Thanks to Crazy Ann I now have 5 ex white Tshirtssmiley - wah and I dont even like pinksmiley - wah

Post 82

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Washing accident?

Post 83

Jermo the Hobbit

Oh yes and I havent even seen her in the red undies that did the damage, Id like to but the girl she lives with might get a bit upset...smiley - erm

Post 84

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Get some Colour Rescue, it's turned my pink knickers back to white when my ex hubby's rugby socks got mixed up with the whites

Post 85

Jermo the Hobbit

Colour rescue? I buy this from some kind of shop, please give me more info because I was ready to use bleach only im not sure if its to strong. Ask me one on engines and I might not sound like a total dork.smiley - blush

Post 86

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

You can get it in the supermarket where the stain removal and hand wash things are in the washing powder aisle

Post 87

Yael Smith

I hate laundry-accident-pink... hey- this thread definitely shifted and wondered into strange and weird places.

Post 88

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Which all the best threads do smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more