This is the Message Centre for Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 1

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Thought having a go at this would be vaguely interesting... If anyone else is interesting in running their own nation there, maybe let me know and we could for a new 'region'.
http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/target=display_nation/nation=freethinkingfolks

smiley - peacedove

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 2

Snailrind

smiley - cool

I've often contemplated setting up my own anarchist utopia or benevolent dictatorship. I'm not sure I'd cope with the admin, though.

Going into partnership sounds like an ideal solution. You could do all the donkey-work in setting it up, and then when we have absolute power, I could have you assassinated.

Let's do it!smiley - smiley

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 3

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

That would be cool. Not sure that that's quite how the site works though. It takes about a minute to set up your little nation and the grows and developes on how you respond to the issues of the day.

I get the feeling other stuff goes on there to but I'm kinda just not getting it.

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 4

Snailrind

You mean it's not possible to assassinate anyone?smiley - erm

What about torture, then? I picked up some useful techniques at the dentist's today.smiley - droolsmiley - handcuffs

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 5

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

smiley - erm Maybe if you read what the site has to say about itself.

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 6

Snailrind

Oh, right. That. Yeah....

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 7

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Well it would help...

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 8

Snailrind

I've gone and read it. I understand now. smiley - smiley

There's just one bit I didn't follow, which is, how do you decide which region to put your country in? Did you understand that bit?

I'm definitely keen to set up my own state. I'm already thinking about national mottoes and things.

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 9

Steph~ "Yeah, we only want a beat that we can drum to"

I want my own benevolent dictatorship..... that could be fun....

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 10

Snailrind

I'm gonna start one now and see how it pans out.

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 11

Snailrind

smiley - biggrin

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/target=display_nation/nation=lunovis

I've figured out how to move my region now.

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 12

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Are you happy in your region or would you care to help me name and create a region?

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 13

Snailrind

I'm happy to move, but bear in mind that I might get tempted away by shinier regions. Are newbies able to create new regions? Have you thought of a name? How's about 'Anglesey'?

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 14

Snailrind

Your country is so *friendly*, Kamanchi. Are you sure you want to ally it with a dictatorship such as mine?smiley - evilgrin

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 15

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

I just thought it would be interesting to try and get a group of hootooer togther to form a region regardless of the style they chose to govern with.

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 16

Snailrind

Sounds good to me. Any thoughts on a name?

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 17

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Many. Too many.

The Lands of Eternal Shadows and Light.
The Greater Isles of Mysts.
Terradonoeternalis.
The Lands of the Three Blooded Moons.

And more...
You own ideas?

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 18

Snailrind

I like the second one the best.

I've also got a special fondness for the Lakshadweep Islands (a real place), because of their name.

Otherwise, I guess a Douglas Adams-related name might be appropriate, since we're coming from h2g2. Not that I can think of anything brilliant just now.

Golgafrinch? Hootoo? smiley - erm

...Maybe stick with The Greater Isles of Mysts.... Never make decisions by committee, that's what I say.smiley - smiley

Btw, have you had a telegram from Lunovis? I'm not sure my messages are getting through. I haven't even had an email to allow me onto the forums.

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 19

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Aye, I hadn't replied because I run out of time before... Not been emotionally stable recently.

A Banner Of Freedom...

Post 20

Snailrind

Okay, cheers. I just needed to know it was working.

smiley - hugsmiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post