This is the Message Centre for Peregrin

Link

Post 21

Peregrin

OK somebody's helped me!

Don't mind this, I'm just using H2G2 as a convenient place to store some information.

Southampton > Waterloo
Waterloo East (in same station) > London Bridge
Tube: London Bridge > Elephant & Castle

Link

Post 22

$u$

I'm travelling up to Waterloo (I think?!) Don't know what I'm doing when I get there though. Guess it's about time I got out a London map and worked out where I'm going. Is it set that everyone is meeting at bowling alley now? I've been warned that E&C is 'not a very nice' area! I'm feeling tempted to try my hand at bowling, but I seem to remember figures in the region of £8 being mentioned *insert grimace smiley here* Plus the train fare, plus drinks = *insert smiley pulling out empty pocket linings here* smiley - sadface Though I thought a visit to The Beatles shop sounded tempting!

Are you and your flatmates all on the same course at uni? Do you have some sort of timeshare arrangement with the computer/phone line ?!

Three days and counting.....

'sus :-0

Link

Post 23

Peregrin

Here's a convenient train guide:
Waterloo station
Waterloo East (in same station) > London Bridge
Tube: London Bridge > Elephant & Castle

Apparently everything is very well signposted. I asked a friend of mine who happens to live in E&C, and that's the route he takes.
I think we're all meeting at the bowling alley at 2pm.

We're all doing different courses (actually I'm taking a year out). We all use the uni computers when we can - they're free to use, 24 h/day. I tend to spend a *lot* of time on the internet at home, tho', running up an average bill of £1.20 a day. *insert smiley reading phone bill and having a heart attack here*

Link

Post 24

$u$

*blushes* Oops... apologies to your friend!

I'm still waiting for BT to transfer me to Localtel, then I will also be in need of that last smiley!

'sus

Link

Post 25

Peregrin

I've done a H2G2 smiley float for the parade, say so if any of you want to be on it!

Link

Post 26

Peregrin

Huh? Am I going wierd or is it H2G2? That last comment was meant to be in a different forum.
Oh well. Ignore me.

Link

Post 27

$u$

Long time, no speak. And now I should just ignore you?

Only if you tell me what that comment about the parade is all about!

'sus

Link

Post 28

Peregrin

smiley - smiley
The parade was advertised on the front page, but I think it's disappeared now. It's sponsored by the Aroma Cafe, and the parade (or something relevant to it anyway) is at http://www.h2g2.com/A274835

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Peregrin

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more