What's new?

How you doing?

Haven't been around here for a while...

Post 2

shrinkwrapped

I am stressed!

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Wats up? smiley - erm well, we are organising the next London meet, on the 10 January smiley - biggrinsmiley - stiffdrink it is at A1314253smiley - biggrinsmiley - cool

Post 4

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

Peregrin!!! smiley - evilgrinsmiley - hugsmiley - kisssmiley - stiffdrink

Post 5

Peregrin

Hiya smiley - biggrin

*worries about new smileys in case they've been planted by US agents*

Post 6

smiley - roflsmiley - biggrin Are you still president, or did you resign fully? smiley - erm Is anyone running alabaster house nowdays? smiley - ermsmiley - weird Have you been up to really wild things instead of being on here? smiley - laughsmiley - biggrinsmiley - coolsmiley - alesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - coolsmiley - run

Post 7

Peregrin

I resigned in my journal, mainly because nobody was organised enough to throw me out officially smiley - smiley

Nobody is running the Alabaster House, it has descended into total anarchy. Looking at my conversations, I see there have been loads of people applying to ministerial positions but they'll have to sit and wait for the next presidential elections I guess smiley - biggrin

Really wild things? smiley - erm Erm... I bought a new keyboard today, with 19 multimedia buttons, does that count as really wild? What a crazy lot we are.

Post 8

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

No, buying an 8088 original for £4,000 off ebay would be wild and virging on reckless.

-- DoctorMO --

Post 9

Peregrin

Now that you mention it...

*decides not to as it would only earn a clip round the ear from a certain smiley - fairy*

Post 10

smiley - laughsmiley - biggrin Hmm, perhaps someone should organize some electons in the new year smiley - erm of course, you'd be reelected no prob I' imagine, were to stand smiley - biggrinsmiley - alesmiley - stiffdrink So any plans to visit in for the Crimble meet in London? smiley - biggrinsmiley - alesmiley - laugh

Post 11

You and I both know 2Legs it's more of a spring meet

Post 12

Peregrin

'Fraid not sah - hardly have time to visit h2g2 let alone wander off into strange and distant lands like this Londonium of which you speak. Unless it coincidentally coincides with a convenient convention concerning my work smiley - smiley

smiley - alesmiley - ale

Post 13

Bluebottle

Peregrin - haven't seen you around here for ages, as you so rightly said. Did you know that it's a certain Rob's birthday next week? Do you know his address for me to send him a card? If so, let me know at [email protected].

<BB<

Post 14

Peregrin

Hiya BB!! Glad to see you're jacked in to the subethanet somehow. How are you? I don't know Rob's physical address, but I know vaguely where he lives... smiley - erm

Post 15

Bluebottle

I'm fine, thanks my friend - and yes, seem to be passing by H2G2 at the moment after a few months absence. I blame the lack of exciting weather outside for this state of affairs.

<BB<

Post 16

Bordum always brings me back to H2G2, smiley - erm that is bordum in RL brings me back to it... normally after an hour or two of RL smiley - biggrinsmiley - laugh

Post 17

Indeed, but we need some substance!

Key: Complain about this post