This is the Message Centre for Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Graveyards

Post 1

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

I was having a conversation with someone about the h2g2 graveyard and I can't find the thread or remember the name of the researcher smiley - blush

So if you read this sorry! Can you repost to me smiley - ta

Graveyards

Post 2

Liam~Unofficial-h2g2-Ranger

i dont understand mate...

Graveyards

Post 3

It is ok Ranger-Loop, Because you have added me to your friends list, it means that anything I write in my journal will appear on your page. Same for everybody else who has me on their friends list smiley - ok

Graveyards

Post 4

Andy

ranger loop

if you scroll all the way down your page there neear the bottom the friends list also got personal space and delete button as well its a easy way to get to your mates pagesmiley - smiley

Graveyards

Post 5

Evoot - Back in Black!!

Mort

omg, didntdnt know su such thing as the h2g2 graveyard existed, kooolsee x

intern

hi

Graveyards

Post 6

Yeah - the guy i was talking to gave me the page number, but I have been through all my threads as far back as october and i can't find who it was smiley - blush He is interested in the h2g2 Order of Goths, which is why I need to remember who it was.
smiley - blush

Graveyards

Post 7

Evoot - Back in Black!!

have u done a search for h2g2 graveyards?

i mite also have two links, ill check and and write em down in other convo

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more