This is the Message Centre for Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

clever pussy cat!

Post 1

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Spiggy smiley - blackcat sometimes gets colic, but he has been clear for a while (dietary change helps for a while).
However, on Monday, he had an episode. I followed my nose until i found the offending article and, my clever pussy cat had done it on the gas bill! I thought he was a bit senile, but obviously he felt the same as me about it, i couldn't have trained him to have a better aim smiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh
Unfortunatley I just got a reminder, plus the phone bill - £120 smiley - yikes At least that is on Direct Debit.
Why do the meanies send them out just before Christmas? I guess cos no-one has any cash afterwards.
I bought the stamps, dug out the Christmas cards i bought last january for 20p in the clear out sales, now i just have to write them!! smiley - xmastree

clever pussy cat!

Post 2

Tabitca

smiley - rofl good pussy smiley - cat How are you? smiley - hugsmiley - choc I got my gas bill and phone bill too...it's obviously some sort of devious plot...but for what purpose i don't knowsmiley - ermsmiley - xmastreesmiley - holly

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more