This is the Message Centre for Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

not been well

Post 1

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

not been well this week so only h2g2 intermittantly. Apologies to everyone who has been expecting replies and subbing etc.

not been well

Post 2

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

aawww hope your well soon. smiley - hug

not been well

Post 3

SomeMuppet

Hope you get well soon mortsmiley - hug

Have some smiley - chocsmiley - cake&smiley - tea

KJ

not been well

Post 4

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Thankyou - making me feel all emotional now.

not been well

Post 5

nadia

You were missed! I hope you're on the mend, have some comfort food smiley - cakesmiley - cupcakesmiley - donutsmiley - choc to speed your recovery.

smiley - orangefish

not been well

Post 6

manda1111

I have missed you,,,err,,,err,,,what ever your name is smiley - smiley

but I think you should of still subbed my entry. just cos you are not well don't mea,,,,,,,,,,Hang on,,,,,,,,just realised that I haven't wrote enything,

never mind all that subbing they can all wait, you just make sure that you get well realy soon smiley - biggrin

manda smiley - peacedove

not been well

Post 7

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

sending you get well thoughts...

not been well

Post 8

honeypot01xx

hi mort
hope ur feeling a lot better now,or do i need 2 send the smiley - nurse round? smiley - smiley
smiley - hug Annette smiley - rose

not been well

Post 9

BB..GAY FEM N PROUD :0)

hiya mort
smiley - sorry to hear that u have not been well..hope u r feeling alot better nowsmiley - smiley
i wondered y i didnt get a reply from u
takecare spk soon
ur freind lisasmiley - artistsmiley - rainbow

not been well

Post 10

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

*smiley - nurseStealthsmiley - cuddleMort...* Your wellbeing is the priority hun...

smiley - peacedove

not been well

Post 11

SomeMuppet

Mort I hope you're ok

Sorry I had to dash in that last convo we had

KJsmiley - chocsmiley - cakesmiley - tea

not been well

Post 12

Researcher 219460

Sorry your feeling bad Mort, even thou its not my fault but it suck's. Get better soon. I have been doing well kind of sucky lately. Not sick just plauged & mentally ill kind of so I guess I would be sick then. Just can't shake the blue's. It's weird feeling happy and sad at the same time.
Alway's enough about me get better soon. Made some of my better nes will get you better.
Started writting lyric's, music again so I felt better just a little drained. Not that I want to talk about me too much but, it's is kind of not funny I was trying to find my voice & my style down & then I went thru a bunch of crap. Now that I'm not of the crap the crap keep's/ kept smacking me in the face but since I started writting againing I feel much better. It's a job but isn't paying my bill's right now so I keep them on the shelve till I can get enough $ to put the marketable stuff out. I really don't know the other stuff that I was before not that you heard it most likely but possession is weird I had no control like it wasn't me well actully it wasn't me but, the pages are gone & it's in the past & my past.
So I hope you will get better soon I know you will.
Just take it easy.
& take care I'll talk to you later.
From Pikey82

not been well

Post 13

Tabitca

smiley - hugsmiley - chocsmiley - redwinesmiley - rose thinking about you. Hope you feel better soon.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more