This is the Message Centre for Spacial Alluriuum

Hi Spacial Alluriuum....

Post 1

manda1111

Hi Spacial Alluriuum
Welcome to H2G2, my name is manda (well its not really but thats another story) I am from Wolverhampton in the UK, I am an "ACE", (Assistant Community Editors), and I am here to welcome you to H2G2 and to show you around, there is always something going on here to please every one if you know were to find it

If you can click on this number >> A725500, were Rocket Man has made a page for new Researcher's to look at,

Or this number >> A534953 which will take you to Shea's List 'o Links.

If you want to brighten up you page you could always look at this page >> A690518 ,

If you need any more help or just want to talk then do not hesitate to ask, you can leave me a message on my page by clicking on this number >> U193090 , or by clicking on the "REPLY" button at the bottom of this page, and I will get back to you,

Have some smiley - cake and a cup of smiley - tea to keep you going.
Speak to you later <ok

Manda smiley - magic

Hi Manda..

Post 2

Spacial Alluriuum

I'm impressed with this place - Mr Adams would have approved. I just wish I had more time to muck around here. I'm sure I'll find it somewhere smiley - winkeye

Hi Manda..

Post 3

manda1111

Hi, nice to hear from you smiley - ok
just take your time and enjoy your self smiley - biggrin
as for the time, you have got years smiley - winkeye
if you ever need any help we will allways be here smiley - cheers

manda smiley - magic

Hi Manda..

Post 4

Spacial Alluriuum

Alright, question 1 is probably classed as a Jr Jedi question.

I clicked on "Add Entry," wrote the entry I wanted to write, and clicked "Post." What next? Where does it go? Does someone look it over and place it in the appropriate area?

thanks

Hi Manda..

Post 5

manda1111

Hi Spacial Alluriuum smiley - ok
If you mean your GUIDE ENTRIES then if you look underneath it you will see a "A" number,you will find it there,every Guide entry that you make will get its own "A" number and will apear there,
let me know if that has helped smiley - ok

manda smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Spacial Alluriuum

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more