This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

I feel tired and drained

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

G was on nights last night and will be on nights tonight too.

I can't sleep when he's on nights and I'm absolutely shattered.

It's 10 days to go to the anniversary of what happened 3 years ago. I think I've made a remarkable turnaround in the last 9 months. I'm much better and feel I am able to cope with most things.

I'm also not flying off the handle at everything that might upset me in which ever way, shape or form. I'm more likely to laugh at things now. This is a far cry from 12 months ago.

My sister in law came to stay with us at the weekend and she commented to G how good I looked and how happy I seemed. It's nice to know that people have noticed. smiley - biggrin

All in all, life seems good. smiley - smiley

I feel tired and drained

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Brilliant!! smiley - magic

And Grandad sends his love, all the way from Aussie land smiley - ok

Uncle R, says: Grandad is the original whinging Pom! smiley - rofl

Auntie J, says: She has been sheep sheering smiley - doh

mum xx

I feel tired and drained

Post 3

just to make a note to everyone....it said sheep SHEERING!!! smiley - winkeye

I feel tired and drained

Post 4

*puts on glasses*

I said that! smiley - geek

I feel tired and drained

Post 5

Odo

Very draining work is smiley - sheep sheering.

smiley - hug VV

I feel tired and drained

Post 6

Can't say I've ever done it...mind you, has granddad every sheered a sheep before mum?

I feel tired and drained

Post 7

smurfles

smiley - sorry you couldn't sleep VVsmiley - hug
I know the feeling well!!
You do seem much happier recently,i don't know what anniversary you refer to,but glad you're doing smiley - oksmiley - smiley

I hope you don't mind me asking,but it seems kaz left H2 while i was on holiday,am i right???

I feel tired and drained

Post 8

3 years ago bonfire night, I was attacked from behind.

Nowt serious happened because my brave doggie saved me.

It seems that was the beginnings of my depression though.

As for Kaz. Now, I don't want to speak out of turn here, but....*sigh*....she took something completely and utterly out of context in her journal and slammed me for it. She then went on to slam mum too when mum went to speak to her.

She then decided that we could no longer be friends and promptly left. I don't have her journal in my ps any longer and she deleted everything from her PS. You might find it if you dig around a little though.

I feel tired and drained

Post 9

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

Vicki you are supose to count smiley - sheep to smiley - zzz and not sheering smiley - sheep

smiley - whistle

I feel tired and drained

Post 10

smurfles

I was attacked when i was 17 Vicki,no harm came to me either,but it wasn't long after that i was put on "nerve" tablets.
ii haven't given it a thought for years and years now,but i do suffer from depression too.
I really shouldn't have asked,but you're doing fine...well done!!smiley - hug
I wondered why kaz had left ,again none of my businness,but i'm smiley - sorry your friendship didn't continue after she decided to leave H2smiley - sadface

I feel tired and drained

Post 11

Odo

smiley - tea

I feel tired and drained

Post 12

I don't mind people asking. Not now I'm better. If it helps people to ask, then let them smiley - hug

*sips Ood's smiley - tea*

I feel tired and drained

Post 13

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

If you have dificulty sleeping in an empty bed, VV, I'd be more than willing to help you out smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheers

I feel tired and drained

Post 14

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - hugVVsmiley - teagood to hear you're happy (it's good to miss someone too)smiley - cuddle

I feel tired and drained

Post 15

I'm sure you could TB!!! smiley - laugh

Annie. I don't miss her, but I did enjoy her company when she was around. But hey, it wasn't my fault so I'm not going to beat myself up over it.

I feel tired and drained

Post 16

Serephina

I can't sleep on my own anymore either.. i used to love the bed to myself! smiley - weird

I feel tired and drained

Post 17

BMT

Harumph, no good me coming here asking if anyone's got any spare smiley - zzz's then. smiley - sadface

I'm averaging 2 sometimes 3 hours a day at present and it's making me feel real grotty now. smiley - ill

I feel tired and drained

Post 18

in 24 hours? That's not good hunny smiley - hug

Have you tried breathing techniques?

I feel tired and drained

Post 19

BMT

Yup, and relaxation tapes from cpn, been for walks, except last couple days, battling wind and rain caused chest pains! smiley - erm

It's crazy and it's driving me crazy now!!

That bottle scotch is starting to look mighty tempting again!! smiley - yikes

I feel tired and drained

Post 20

Don't you even think about it! smiley - cross

Key: Complain about this post