This is the Message Centre for Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

*sits and munches on crackling*

Post 81

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Jim Beam and Jack Daniels are not nice spirits

smiley - cheers

Post 82

Serephina

no, they re fantasticsmiley - nahnah

Post 83

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

They're yucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to try a good whisky try Laphroaig, or if you can't cope with that try Tomatin. Ben Nevis isn't too bad either.

smiley - cheers

Post 84

Wrinkled Rocker

smiley - ermI can't drink the good ones - I like mine with ice and water (damn Tropicals!) and the experts* want to skin me alive when I do. smiley - yikesSomething about distilling it to get the water OUT and then I go and add it back IN...? smiley - huh

WRsmiley - biker

*Expert: An "ex" is a has-been and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure

Post 85

actually adding a small amount of water can release more of the flavour. Also some of the whiskies you can get near me have to be mixed with water otherwise three glasses and you'd be incapable of walking. Ice however is bad, very bad. You should never have ice in spirits as it deadens the flavour

smiley - cheers

Post 86

Serephina

what about coke? smiley - laugh

asides fom Jack, my other tiple of choicei sex on the beach smiley - droolsmiley - drool

Post 87

Hey! Just cus this is hosted on BBC servers doesn't mean coke use is acceptable! smiley - cross

Also don't you find that you get sand in some rather uncomfortable places?

smiley - cheers

Post 88

Serephina

sand? not if you do it right smiley - winkeye

Post 89

Serephina

and theres nowt wrong with occasional dance with the devils dandruff either snifff ..smiley - boing

Post 90

Other than the damage it causes to the cardiovascular system you mean?

You'll have to show me how to do it without getting sand in awquard places smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheers

Post 91

Serephina

Its easy..don't drop your glass smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post