This is the Message Centre for what you know as km

You've been around a bit

Post 1

Classic Krissy

But not as much as you COULD have been and sometimes I miss you.

I know you have fancy schmancy collge things happening.

I still miss you.

smiley - smiley

You've been around a bit

Post 2

what you know as km

I'm sorry.

I still love you though, even when I'm not here. smiley - smiley

I miss talking to you. Like tonight. When I was trying to figure out if "Go Daddy-O" was Brian or Bigbad. I figured if anybody'd know, you would. But I had to go looking it up and stuff. It was depressing.

And besides. Stuff.

You've been around a bit

Post 3

Classic Krissy

You do miss me?? You DO?

That's nice because I miss you too, but you were at home and I can tell because you wrote all over the place and I'm sorry I missed it.

You said that you got toys for Christmas. What kind of toys did you get? Eh?

I got a new watch and a MATCHING belly button ring!! Exccelent. smiley - winkeye

You've been around a bit

Post 4

what you know as km

Toys, toys. I got some board games like Clue and stuff and a tabletop air hockey game to waste time with in the dorm, and a robotic cat and stuff since we can't have real pets (and my oh my but it is an irritating contraption. cute though) and then other Christmas stuff kind of things, like clothes and stuff. It was a good Christmas. smiley - smiley Sounds like yours was too.

Oooh, and you gotta get online sometime so I can tell you the other stuff that's not Christmas. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for what you know as km

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more