This is the Message Centre for Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Confused

Post 1

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

She loves me... she loves me not... she loves me... she loves me not... she loves me... oh, I don't know anymore, what do you think?

Confused

Post 2

Munchkin

Well, you'll never get anywhere if you keep pulling her hair out like that smiley - smiley

Confused

Post 3

I got fed up pulling my own hair out! smiley - smiley

Confused

Post 4

*pulls out another hair* She loves me. Oh. Well, that's okay then! smiley - smiley

Confused

Post 5

Munchkin

May I suggest pulling the feathers from chickens. Not only is it less painful to yourself, but you can then sell the finished item to a hungry family for a small profit.

Munchkin, always happy to make profit from suffering smiley - bigeyes

Confused

Post 6

What would a hungry family want with a pile of feathers?

Confused

Post 7

Munchkin

You could use them to build a (non-PC) Red Indian trap. For who has not been heard to say (when hungry); "I could murder an Indian" smiley - winkeye

Confused

Post 8

Indeed - "White man speak with forked tongue!"

Confused

Post 9

Munchkin

That was quite so bad, I may have to turn to drink. Oh woe is me.

Confused

Post 10

As Prince Philip might have said if he were here, "This conversation looks like it was put together by an Indian." smiley - smiley

Confused

Post 11

SPINY (aka Ship's Cook)

Not that I'm a supporter of Phil the Greek, but d'you think he meant "cowboy" instead of Indian? Incidentally there is allegedly a plumbing firm in Glasgow by the name of Patel whose van slogan reads "You've tried the cowboys, now try the Indians."

Confused

Post 12

Munchkin

Showing my bad taste but, did you hear Wogan this morning? It was pointed out that the Chinese Premier is visiting and will be at a banquet at Buckingham Palace. The potential for disaster was then compared with the Fawlty Towers "Don't mention the war" episode. Possibly along the lines of Queeny saying don't mention slants, while various people are forced to wrestle Phillip to the floor before he says anything.

Confused

Post 13

Do you think the Chinese premier was told "Don't stay in Britain too long, you'll come back with big eyes"? smiley - smiley

Confused

Post 14

Sidney Kidney, AKA Gruby Ben, friend of Dirty Den

Isn't Wogan on 2 !!!!!

2 I ask ya !!!

Confused

Post 15

Munchkin

BBC Radio 2, where they still think it is the sixties. Which is fine by me as I liked the TV from then.

Anyway it is not a number, it is a free station!

Confused

Post 16

I think I'll just call you Munchkin then !!!

Confused

Post 17

Munchkin

Only if I can call you Sid the Kid.

Confused

Post 18

In that case, you can all call me "Dr Vibenstein".

Confused

Post 19

And so the farce continues.

Confused

Post 20

It's a good thing we've already established whether she loves me or not, otherwise this whole thing would have been a complete waste of time!

Key: Complain about this post