His Divine Shadow's debate group

4 Conversations

Hello, I am His Divine Shadow, some of you know me, some of you do not. Some of you like one or more of my H2G2 personas, some of you do not. Never the less, this is not about me, this is about all of you. This is to be a debate center, the subject matter being entirely up to you. Just start a forum with a stated point of debate and go to town. The objective? To have fun, and to see something from another's point of view. Remember, have fun!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A997437

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more