A Conversation for Quark, Strangeness and Charm

Sanity

Post 1

Len (Snowie) Baynes

We know if we have a sore nose, an itchy bottom, but the more sane we think we are, the more likely are we to be mistaken.
Anyway, dear boy, I'm delighted to see that you've cleaned up your act.
Best wishes Len


Sanity

Post 2

Chronomanicmechanic - Going crazy fixing things....

Thank you Len.
You may find it odd but I find that comments like these mean far more to me than I would have once beleived.

Quark is by no means a finished article. When it began all those moons ago I had no intention of ever letting anyone else read it. Then one day a friend asked me what I was doing on that old and almost unusable laptop and I told them. Then they read it.

At some stage I arrived here and I'm very glad I did because I get to 'meet' people like yourself.

I still suffer from insomnia but try not to drink to counter it and have met a young lady who has turned me into a teenager again!

One day I may post part two of Quark but as yet it's not ready.
And thanks again for letting me include your poem in it, we've never met and yet it was as if you had seen the world through my eyes and stated it far more eloquently than I ever could.

Take care and please stay in touch.

Chronos


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Quark, Strangeness and Charm

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more