A Conversation for The 'Dilbert' Books

Congratulations!

Post 1

Token Mormon

I have found that this text is rather well written, and it deals with one of my favorite cartoonists! (If you wrote about Jim Davis and Garfield I'd have to become a Sub-Editor just to make sure the article got into the guide without question! But that probably wouldn't work anyway.)
In any case, there are a few little things to look over, but I'm sure the Sub-Editors will get you there; I don't know about you, but I always felt that the books were sort of written from character perspective. The first book(Dilbert Principle) seemed to be a pointy haired boss book. That is, if the pointy haired boss had ever had a clue. Or a name even.
The second one is definitly a Dogbert book! The third one is a bit more fuzzy. Could be anyone in the cast of the comic...I'd say Dilbert, but that's kind of an obvious pick. And the last is without a DOUBT, a Wally Book! No questions asked!
Anyway, I loved it, I'm recommending it Congrats Bud!
Dave


Congratulations!

Post 2

J

Oop, I just noticed this! Thanks.

I was actually thinking about writing an entry on Garfield, but I can't find the resources. You should write an entry on Jim Davis and Garfield smiley - smiley

smiley - blacksheep


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more