A Conversation for Fasching - Verb or Lifestyle?

Genius!

Post 1

Chairman Mei

Absolutely brilliant! So accurate and full of insight. But, there again, I did write it.


Genius!

Post 2

Delicia - The world's acutest kitten

A yo pore thing! Although there ought to have been a terrific dancing romp afterwards, wasn't there? But it's your own fault, because if it does say "Sitzung" in the announcement, that's what you'll end up doing. Anyway, anything with "Sitzung" in it is best joined on tv, because then you can take a break now and again and break something. In Fashing time you must find a place which doesn't say "Sitzung" on the announcement, because then there will only be the romp. And best make sure it's somewhere in the north and not in the south, because in the north, and most specifically in the country, they often are great dancers who can't be kept sitting for too long.


Genius!

Post 3

Chairman Mei

maybe, but i do get rather worried by the blacking up! smiley - smiley
The Chairman


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fasching - Verb or Lifestyle?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more