Imperial Army

1 Conversation

Ninja

The Imperial Army is vast, encompassing many different species, based on many diferent planets and ships.

The Storm Trooper, while the best ship boarding infantry and confined space combatant ever trained has proven grossly ineffective at combat in open spaces. There for, the Empire has seen it fit to train a new army. Storm Troopers are still being used for boarding parties, but they shall remain only that from now on.

Supreme Commander: Sir Ralph

Primary Base: Kamino

Primary Station: the Maw Installation

Total number of Armies: 300+

Number of men in each Army: 1 million+

Main mode of transport through the UII Infantry: Star Gates

Main mode of transport for Armored units: Fast jump ships

Current Members:

  • Grand Admiral Sir Ralph the Wonder Llama
  • Supreme General Chronus
  • Current Divisions:

  • 1st Imperial Invasion Force
  • Devil Division
  • Back to the Empire


    Bookmark on your Personal Space


    Conversations About This Entry

    Entry

    A976223

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Infinite Improbability Drive

    Read a random Edited Entry


    Disclaimer

    h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

    Write an Entry

    "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

    Write an entry
    Read more