A Conversation for Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle

Post 1

laughingnovelist

This is what is technically called a Cry for Help. I am writing a series of novels set in the mythical country of Pruneland, where you have to know Hesisenberg's Uncertainty Principle to get a drivers' license. I am on novel 3, and it is beginning to look like a good idea for me to understand Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle myself. Alas, the article above did not get through to me, although once, long ago, I studied both physics and calculus, in an elementary type of way. The hardest part is that I DON'T KNOW what exactly it is I need to understand, any more than I know why I chose to put the uncertainty principle on the drivers' test. In the artistic universe, these things just happen. You find out why later. Or never.

Is there anybody out there who can help me?


Key: Complain about this post

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more