Jokeathon

1 Conversation


The jokeathon is a real hitchhiker's guide project to create a large amount of brilliant joke lists. Therefore, there is a joke thread at the bottom of this page. Please go to it and post any joke whatsoever. Your joke will then be used as part of the real guide joke lists, that will literally be lists of jokes. Your name will be credited on the joke list menu. Please, with each post tell as many or as few jokes as you'd like, and please post again and again. The more jokes you post, the more complete the joke lists will be. Make this jokeathon the best one ever!

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A963254

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more