The Bournemouth Runner

0 Conversations

Direct from a successful season on the Blood of the Zaphodistas

The Lighthouse Bar is pleased to present



smiley - runsmiley - bubbly
The Bournemouth Runner
smiley - runsmiley - bubbly


The Champagne Quiz Manangement Committee (well one half of it anyway) was getting a bit bored with just sitting around with out much to do. So decided to set up a new one off competition just for the fun of it!

The aim of the competition is simple - answer as many chains of questions correctly as fast as you can - then you win!

Below are the links to forty two chains of questions. Each chain has five questions in it.

Once you've worked out your answers, you send them to the Committee using the e-mail address handily situated at the bottom of each page.

Then you move on to the next chain and the next and the next until you've answered the lot!

The first back with correct answers to all 42 chains of questions wins a prize.1

1I am going to negotiate with the Italics to see if I can award a REAL prize like one of their funky new T-shirts

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A961698

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more