A Conversation for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)

IBS

Post 21

Ginger The Feisty

I am constantly surprised and very pleased that you, Garibaldi and I are actually having a sensible conversation - I think it's because we know this is no joke subject but all the same I am glad we all have a serious side as well!


IBS

Post 22

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Thanks Ginger,

Actually after reading what both you and monshari said, I think it was because I ate very little on the weekend. I will be more concious of it now. I missed my doctor's appointment last night (due to public transport), but I will be seeing her on Sunday.


IBS

Post 23

Ginger The Feisty

Had a bad attack today - I think it was stress from the weekend - I'll have to go back on the diet the hospital gave me. Must go, I feel totally drained and need to go to bed!


IBS

Post 24

msmonsy

I am sorry to hear about that Ginger....I hope you get to feeling fiesty again real soon....I know I had an attack the other day for no real reason that I could tell, I was minding my own business (sleeping) when suddenly the pain hit at 4 am and I can tell you that was not my idea of starting the day off right....I wish they could find a way to keep it from happening at all but for some reason no matter what you do sometimes it still attacks with a vengeance.
anyway, get yourself some rest and get to feeling better smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish


IBS

Post 25

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

I hope you feel better soon Ginger. I know it can take upto 24hrs for stress to affect me. I do a numb pain most of the time, but I have been making sure I eat properly, and also I have not been stressed.

Well get better soon.


IBS

Post 26

Ginger The Feisty

I feel fine today after a good night's sleep (plus my 2 hour kip yesterday evening!). I was lucky it hit during daylight hours as I too hate the ones that start during the night and keep you up for hours and hours! That's when I usually cry off work! Thanks for the good wishes!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more