A Conversation for Celebrity

It makes sense

Post 1

CrazyOne

Or at least, it describes perfectly the way things are. I would venture to say that the part that's wrong, that should be changed, is the bit about you not existing. I mean, obviously you can't both recognize someone's "celebrity" and remain part of the woodwork. The two are mutually exclusive. If the fools are going to be insulted either way, they don't deserve to be recognized, and let them be insulted about that. Screw 'em. If such people would be more reasonable for two seconds, they would realize either that a) they can accept that everyone's just working, that you see such people all the time, that maybe you don't want to bother them, etc. or b) that if you give them some respect that you deserve some in return. Either way, the problem lies with the celebrities. If they're not going to respect you no matter what, then they sure don't deserve your respect.


Key: Complain about this post

It makes sense

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more