The Fiery Mountain of Madness

0 Conversations



Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (note the multiple explanation marks)





Behold, my newest experiment.....

smiley - +
smiley - +
smiley - +
smiley - +
smiley - +
smiley - +
smiley - +
smiley - +
smiley - +
smiley -
=

smiley -



Test subject number 21, come here...... Drink this! Mwah ha ha ha


smiley -

smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley - smiley - ......
God dammit, not another rabbit potion!!!




A paradise island... aaaah!
Oh, sorry, didn't see you there, thought I was onto something. Welcome to my fiery Mountain of Madness, it's a volcano standing on it's own, tiny island, the volcano is distinguishable due to a long lightning rod emerging from it. A small forest at the base of the volcano has grown lush from the ash nutrients that once emanated from my home, and in this forest I can find the rare, even unique plants that form the basis of my research (although more often a horrible rash) if you look over that lovely victorian balcony there you can see the lava, I tell you it doesn't on half save on heating, and it powers most of my machines.


Mwah ha ha ha ha

Sorry, I can't help it, it's a condition. So, what can I do you for? You're welcome to join in experimentation if you like, however on the whole I make bunny potions, I keep trying to make smiley - but I always end up with a bunny. Once I made a black bunny, and once I made a scaly green one, but that's the closest I got. My aim is to further the weapons power of the Terran Army with devastating biological morphing attacks, so far, I've mastered the art of pathetic biological bunny attacks. Don't laugh or I'll prod you with my tongs!!




Oh, subject 21? It's ok, he'll turn back in a few hours......






Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A922763

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more