A Conversation for Corridor

The Library

Post 1

LoreMaster

The Doctor being an avid collector, obviously the TARDIS Library would contain every known volume that has EVER been printed. Which means this room takes full advantage to the almost infinite space, and stretches away into the distance. Unless the browser has an accurate map, they could easily get lost for days, if not weeks in here!

Fortunately, maps have been posted every few shelves for the convenience of the Doctor (Or whoever else stumbles in!)

Or, for those in a hurry, there is the ACS (Advanced Catalogue System) near the door. It not only works like a regular OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) but also retrieves the requested books. So all you need to do is enter the details of the book you want, and ACS will fetch it for you!


The Library

Post 2

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

*Nuge stumbles in* Hello? Anyone in here? *Sees ACS* Ah... Hello ACS, Could you fetch me a book on TARDIS piloting?


The Library

Post 3

Terran

*notices library*

Oh I've never seen this before. Hello both of you smiley - smiley


The Library

Post 4

LoreMaster

ACS has the requested book in Nuge's hands as he finishes speaking (It being more on the ball than I am!)


The Library

Post 5

LoreMaster

Hello to the both of you!


The Library

Post 6

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

*Reads TARDIS manual with great speed, while reading says:* "Hello, I'm the Captain... Nuge. Just reading up on piloting this thing..."


The Library

Post 7

LoreMaster

Hi, I'm the Lore Master...

learning how to pilot a TARDIS is a very important step, especially if you want to know where your going!

smiley - elf


The Library

Post 8

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

I congratulate you on your ability to state the obvious.


The Library

Post 9

Captain T A Nuge, leader of the Clique (A3542186) Join today! -Back from the dead-

*The TARDIS has stopped somewhere, as the materialisation noise has ended. Nuge comes back in from the TARDIS control room* Right, we're here. Apparently, we're on some sort of a desert world, but there are some ruins nearby. Anyone up for looking?


Key: Complain about this post