A Conversation for The Factory (Gate)

The Guestbook

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*A large red book lies open infront of you. It is set out as shown;
"Name:
Applying for position:
Do you have Insurence?:"

That can't be good...*


The Guestbook

Post 2

Aries (ACE + Badger)

Name : Aries
Applying for position:Avionics Engineer if you need one for that spaceship in Hangar IV.
Insurance? Whats that? Probably not but does anything round here?


The Guestbook

Post 3

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Hell no! smiley - biggrin Welcome to the Factory. I'll get round to rebuilding the rest sooner or later...


The Guestbook

Post 4

Aries (ACE + Badger)

Don't you have slaves to do that for you?


The Guestbook

Post 5

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

We prefer the term "worker" here. I take great pride in their achievements. Why, we've had no accidents for a whole 15 minutes!
*There is a deafening explosion of a Nutreno Warhead blowing up a building somewhere in the Factory.*
Oh well...


The Guestbook

Post 6

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Oh, and the position's yours, btw. smiley - winkeye


The Guestbook

Post 7

Aries (ACE + Badger)

How many people work here? (Looks at empty guestbook)


The Guestbook

Post 8

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Well, you're the only Supervisor from H2G2. Cid, my main assistant, should be around here somewhere, and we've got a huge amount of guineypi-eerrr workers. I've got breeding vats.


The Guestbook

Post 9

Aries (ACE + Badger)

Ah I see now we start getting to the truth (seriously)


The Guestbook

Post 10

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Well, this place isn't well known, (or rather, is known as an absolute deathtrap) so not many people have joined yet. I'm thinking of advertising it somewhere... Anyway, feel free to explore. If there's anywhere still boarded up/locked/falling in pieces around you that you want to visit, let me know and I'll make is accessable.


The Guestbook

Post 11

Aries (ACE + Badger)

How about a computer room where all the functions in the factory can be monitored?


The Guestbook

Post 12

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Computer Room? Hell, let's have a whole Command Centre! It's in the North of the Factory, link's below.
F106738?thread=246059


The Guestbook

Post 13

Aries (ACE + Badger)

I could think of lots of other places we need but I'm sure you don't have the time to put it together.... or do you?


The Guestbook

Post 14

Aries (ACE + Badger)

I could think of lots of other places we need but I'm sure you don't have the time to put it together.... or do you?


The Guestbook

Post 15

Aries (ACE + Badger)

smiley - bleep ITS DONE IT AGAIN.


The Guestbook

Post 16

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Just give me some ideas and I'll see what I can do.


The Guestbook

Post 17

Aries (ACE + Badger)

Now that the ship is nearly finished you should put that in the list as well, and remember to describe it as rusty, dangerous and with faulty life support systems.


Key: Complain about this post