A Conversation for Boris

Peer Review: A886304 - Boris

Post 1

Researcher 210525

Entry: Boris - A886304
Author: Researcher 210525 - U210525

This is a long winded process to make a comment on a program


A886304 - Boris

Post 2

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

Well! your not doing it quite right!
Will try to be helpfull! but have a surf around and u can find places that are designed for comments like this on h2g2 so try clicking the talk button! on the bar at the top and having a look around there!
also dropped off the other bit of advice on the page with the comment!

Welcome and don't be put off yet!

Z.


A886304 - Boris

Post 3

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Researcher, it might be a good idea to write an intro on your personal space so that one of h2g2's Assistant Community Editors can contact you and officially welcome you. They will give you plenty of links to places on the site where you can better leave this sort of thing, because this is the wrong place for it. As you find your way around and accustom yourself to h2g2, you'll discover the purpose of Peer Review and the various other areas of this fine place.


A886304 - Boris

Post 4

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

Hello new Researcher!

*agrees with Gosho*

I think a better place for this would be something like <./>Askh2g2</.>, where you would no doubt get lots of comments.

Peer Review is for entries which are being submitted for the purpose of being included in the Edited Guide. If you have a look at Writing-Guidelines, this will give you an idea of what it's about.

If you need help at any time, either press the reply button here, or click on one of our names and leave a message on our personal space.

Good luck and see you around.smiley - smiley

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote


A886304 - Boris

Post 5

Tango

Yeah, as people have said, this is not suitable for peer review as it is an opinion piece. Could you please remove it? Go the PeerReview and click on the x next to this entry on the list at the bottom. Thanks, and i hope you enjoy h2g2!

Tango


A886304 - Boris

Post 6

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

Erm... looks like a single-posting author who has elvised smiley - sadface

How about moving this thread back to where it came from?


A886304 - Boris

Post 7

Spiff


smiley - skull

Final 2002 cull, Sir B? Cheers, Does the GR like a spot of smiley - bubbly?

Viel Gluckwunsche, anyways, if i don't see you about later, smiley - ok

cya next year (i always enjoy saying that - about the only thing about 31/12 that i *do* enjoy, usually.

humbug
spiff


A886304 - Boris

Post 8

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

Yes Spiff, PR looks like it can use a good cleanup to be in shape for the new year.

All the best, Guten Rutsch! [For all those who wonder what that is: Germans don't walk or fall into the new year --well, *some* do-- they rather skid (rutschen) into it]


Did you know that today there'll be a man walking down the road at your place with as many noses in his face as there are days left in the year?

smiley - bubblysmiley - starsmiley - bubbly


Key: Complain about this post