A Conversation for The Minos Front

12 Vagast Street

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*The street is full of grubby buildings on the slum-side of the city. A large Tenement Block dominates the area.*


12 Vagast Street

Post 2

Apollo

*a taxi pulls up, Apollo gets out and pays the driver, who then takes off*


*pulls his jacket a little closer to his face, and finds a sturdy wall to lean against while he waits*


12 Vagast Street

Post 3

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*There is a distinct click. For many men, it has been the last thing ever heard; the sound of a pistol being cocked and placed against the victim's head.*
[Marshal] I thought we were meeting in my room?
*Takes the pistol away, and leads Apollo into his apartment. He locks the door behind them.*
[Marshal] Okay, what did you want?


12 Vagast Street

Post 4

Apollo

*sits down, comfortably but not quite at ease*

I need information... a man on the inside. Our two factions both want one thing, we want Daedalus--or at least in my case, the rebels that captured him. But we don't have the ability to get to the crime scenes fast enough. We were almost an hour late for the bombing at the courthouse, and your people even thought we planted the bomb! That insane shooting melee that followed... I bet the anarchists just rolled on the ground laughing.

I don't want that to happen again. My companions may be too proud to ask for help...that's why I'm here alone. But I'm too proud to be embarassed like that again.

I know this information will come at some personal cost to you, and I'm prepared to listen to whatever you might want from me.


12 Vagast Street

Post 5

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*Marshal smiles. He sits down next to Apollo, and looks into her eyes.*
[Marshal] One request... next time we're in the bar, you buy the next round.
*Apollo laughs.*
[Marshal] Okay, I'll do what I can. Here, take this...
*Hands Apollo a communication device.*
[Marshal] Call me whenever you need me. I'll be... around.


12 Vagast Street

Post 6

Apollo

*puts the device in his jacket pocket, keeping it seperate from his various other devices*

Thank you my friend. I will be in touch.

Oh.. and happy hunting. If your boys catch these rebels before we do... just keep in mind, I want them--not Daedalus.

*shakes Marshals hand, and leaves*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more