A Conversation for Lives of the Gheorghenis, Chapter 1: Ci-villa-sation, Such as It Is (Was)

Dollar tree

Post 1

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.


Wouldn't that be the Denarius Tree then? I just learned that a silver denarius equaled 10 bronze asses. I wonder if you'd need a pillow with that (to sit on). Maybe they changed to sesertia for that reason (but after the date in your story (timewise, not the date Demetrius is eating))

My only experience with non-linear time is when somebody resets the timer while recording test data.

This sort of start of a storyline looks promising.


Dollar tree

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - laugh I don't know where we're going, but hopefully we'll have some fun along the way.


Dollar tree

Post 3

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.


Ah, I know that strategy.


Dollar tree

Post 4

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lives of the Gheorghenis, Chapter 1: Ci-villa-sation, Such as It Is (Was)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more