A Conversation for Lives of the Gheorghenis - First Prolegomenon: How to Pronounce 'Gheorgheni'

General Announcements About Novellas

Post 1

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

1. Great start to the novellas, folks! Thanks for writing. If I forget to say this often enough, it's because I'm too preoccupied with the editing. But I appreciate the variety of genres here.

2. FWR wishes me to tell you all that he's read and enjoyed everyone's work. He's still having technical problems with posting.

3. For those sending things in weekly: please keep in mind that I'm editing about two weeks ahead of publications. And please forgive if I occasionally forget where you're putting them: one comes in .txt, one in emails, one on h2g2, and one in an Open Office doc. We are nothing if not inventive.

smiley - dragon


Key: Complain about this post

General Announcements About Novellas

More Conversations for Lives of the Gheorghenis - First Prolegomenon: How to Pronounce 'Gheorgheni'

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more