A Conversation for The Invitation

Our cheeks are nice and rosy and comfy cozy are weeee

Post 1

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.


That looks like a comfortable place to be. I suppose the average (European) interior designer would have either a nervous breakdown or the urge to get out their pocket calculator upon seeing that photo, but I think it looks very good. Radiating warmth.

So is it a specific invitation or just inviting in general?

Just wondering when I will have to send you a first chapter for my sequel story. (just decided which story I will write a sequel to. Now I am trying to channel the remains of yesterday's Sinterklaas-rhyme creative wave into a sort of coherent outline story.)




Our cheeks are nice and rosy and comfy cozy are weeee

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

It certainly draws the critters to it, that fire does. smiley - laugh

That house was built LONG before there were fancy design standards, by its owner, a Reverend McDaniel of the Presbyterian kirk. He's buried in the nearby cemetery. Each succeeding generation has added its own touches.

I'm not sure when the gas fire was added, but by 1860 or so at the latest...the advantage to living here is the chance for your property to have its own fossil fuels...

Ah, yes - the sequel project. smiley - doh Let me send you all an email. smiley - run


Our cheeks are nice and rosy and comfy cozy are weeee

Post 3

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.


We used to have those gas fires in my parental home. (and sliding doors to keep the heat(-ish) in the living room).


Our cheeks are nice and rosy and comfy cozy are weeee

Post 4

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

smiley - cool


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more