A Conversation for Bluebottle's Increasingly Ludicrous Soap Operetta

Scoot

Post 1

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.



Those scooters can be dangerous plot devices... No wonder they have outlawed them in Paris (the rental version at least. I suppose they thought that people with privately owned scooters are more careful in what they do with it)


Scoot

Post 2

Bluebottle

While getting people away from cars is obviously a good thing, I don't think e-scooters are the way and they're a bit of a dead-end. They don't have the flexibility or adaptability of bicycles or e-bikes and can't cope with, say, cobbles or kerbs.
smiley - 2centsI think the way forward is to have proper infrastructure shared for pedestrians, cyclists and motorists (and not just concentrate on motorists to the exclusion of all others) and sadly things like segways and scooters muddy the waters further.

<BB<


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bluebottle's Increasingly Ludicrous Soap Operetta

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more