Loaves and Golden Horses

0 Conversations


Sam's a baker now.

He always wrote amazing songs, to heal his mind and right his wrongs.

One day, he jumped on the carousel of fame. 'A wild and holy game!' he said. He spun around for several years, until he fell off a golden horse, and fractured his life in several places.

He still sees spinning lights. 'My mind is a cinnamon swirl today' he'll say.

Now he writes as he bakes, and adds the soul of the song to his loaves and his cakes.

There's always a queue at the bakery.

*********************

Little Known Fact: A lady once said that she'd heard a song coming out of a slice of Sam's fruit cake. No one accused her of being as nutty as a fruitcake, which was odd.

Sam recorded a song a few weeks later. 'I've heard the bootleg already', said the lady

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A88005567

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more