A Conversation for What Do People Want, and How do We Get It?

CHAZ

Post 1

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

I am wondering what the Capitol Hill Automomous Zone will turn out to be, and for how long. It reminds me of Pratchett's "Night Watch", although they did not yet move out the barricades to eventually include all of the US and then claim to be the ruling authority. They probably did not read this entry before starting though, and I suppose not everybody in the zone agrees with what is going on.


CHAZ

Post 2

Dmitri Gheorgheni, Post Editor

Seattle marches to the beat of a different drummer. Several of them, in fact. It is the birthplace of much independent music. Seattle has its own ethos and aesthetic. Also an unquenchable thirst for coffee.

The mayor of that city tweets: 'It's clear @realDonaldTrump doesn’t understand what’s happening on five square blocks of our City. Cal Anderson and Capitol Hill has for decades been a place for free speech, community, and self expression.'

(I think it's their Hyde Park.)


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for What Do People Want, and How do We Get It?

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more