Create June 2020 Challenge: Backyard Nature
With decreased mobility during the international health crisis, more of us are spending quality time in our gardens and on our balconies. How are you communing with nature? What are you noticing? Have you found ways to entice the woodland critters into your territory, so that you can admire them at your leisure? We want you to share your bounty this month!
- Send photos! Garden flowers, veggies, shy and not-so-shy woodland creatures, birds! Let us see them!
- Tell us about your landscaping projects.
- Do you make videos? We want to give them a wider circulation.
- Is your garden a zen paradise, or are you into zombie scarecrows? Share your imaginative decorating. Unlike the Philadelphia Garden Show, we do not ban garden gnomes from our displays. Bring 'em on!
- The Edited Guide would like your how-to gardening stories. Want to write up famous gardeners of history? Yeah, that would be a good idea of what to do with your free time.
'Brighten the corner where you are,' goes the old song. Show us your corner of paradise.