A Conversation for Bluebottle's Doodles: Random Rant #2

bi-directional

Post 1

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

I can do the two way whistling. Still haven't tried it while running.
It might be possible for me as well, as I can usually maintain nasal breathing during the whistling, as long as it flows in the same direction. If not, I'm afraid I need more oxygen than available through whistling alone.

Maybe we can investigate whether the facial expression that goes with whistling is more aerodynamic.


bi-directional

Post 2

Bluebottle

Have you tried to smiley - runsmiley - whistle yet? I used to smiley - whistle when doing my paper round each morning smiley - towel and so, being used to cycle and whistle, running and whistling came naturally.

<BB<


bi-directional

Post 3

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Only while doing the dishes so far...


bi-directional

Post 4

Bluebottle

Running and doing the dishes?smiley - yikes
Mind you I don't know why I'm so surprised at that combination as it is said that the dish ran away with the spoonsmiley - spork when the cow jumped over the moon, thus.

smiley - flyingpig
smiley - spacesmiley - moon

<BB<


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bluebottle's Doodles: Random Rant #2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more